- Home prices are 4% higher than last year
- The median home price is up 11% from last year. (2011 - $185,000, 2012 - $205,000)
- It was the first year since 2007 that home prices have consistently gone up
- The number of homes sold is up 18 percent from last year
- Housing inventory dropped to 4.2 months (down from 7.2 months)
- Homes typically have taken 61 days to sell (down from 78 days last year)
- Homes sell for 96% of list price, (up from 91% last year).
If the world doesn't end this month where are the best places to buy/sell a home?
Check out the Hot Spots:
#1 - Sandy 84092 Price: $200K - $250K