Resident Amenities Card and Guest Passes
Tools & Resources > Resident Amenities Card and Guest Passes
If you live in Daybreak and are wanting to access the amenities, please follow the instructions below:
- You'll need to "Create Account" on RecDesk portal at the bottom of this page.
- You should then receive an email with a waiver and instructions.
- Your new RecDesk account should then be approved within a couple of business days.
- You will then receive a second email confirmation.
- Congrats! You can then make reservations for specific amenities via RecDesk. (Pools and watercraft rentals no longer require a reservation)
- Download the Kisi app to your mobile phone.
- Check your email (spam & junk folders!) for the Kisi link to create that account.
- Kisi can be used as a your ID card to access amenities. Enjoy!
- Your Property Management Company or Landlord will need to fill out and submit the Leasing Verification Form to the Daybreak Community Center
- If needed, Property Management Company or Landlord can contact DCC at (801) 253-6418
- Visit the DCC after the Leasing Verification Form has been submitted at 4544 W. Harvest Moon Drive
- Make sure to bring
- Copy of your lease agreement with start and end date
- Picture ID
***You do not need a physical amenity card to access amenities. However, if you would prefer a physical amenity card please contact the Daybreak Community Center @ 801-253-6418